BUSINESS MANAGMENT PROGRAM
You do what you do best, and we do the rest!
Let us first be very clear. There is nothing magic or proprietary about the service we are offering to you. It is something that you could do yourself if you wanted to take the time and effort to learn the system and oversee its application.
Ensuring you are receiving all of the royalties due for a work takes much more than just registering your song with one of the PRO’s (ASCAP, SESAC, BMI). The digital revolution has been a game changer for the music industry. The PRO’s collect Performance Royalties. It is through your PRO that you will collect your writers Royalties. There are several options for collecting your publishing royalties. You are not required to have a publishing company to collect your publishing royalties. They can now be collected by a publishing administrator. Additionally, PRO’s do not collect all of your Performance royalties and they collect none of your mechanical royalties. That’s where we come in!
Red Arrow Entertainment will serve as your representative and establish you a publishing administrator. We will ensure that your digital Performance royalties (these are not collected by your PRO) are collected and that all of your mechanical royalties are collected. We will keep 15% of what is distributed to us for our service and pass the other 85% along to you. Ensuring that you are getting paid what is due to you.
We would provide you with a detailed quarterly report of the status of your royalties and would pass along your portion of royalties each time they are collected from one of our contracted companies.
Our agreement would be for one year at a time and require written notice to terminate within 30 days prior to the expiration of the contract in force. Without that written notice the contract will automatically renew annually.
There is no up front cost for this program as long as you have utilized our PRO Registration and Digital Distribution services however you would be responsible for any charges or fees required to establish the Publishing Administrator.